Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Father

It's my father's birthday today. I bought a birthday cake. When I went home, I found that my mother also bought a cake. To our surprise, my father brought home a cake which was presented by his company. There were three cakes in total!

Generally speaking, the number of the candles is the same as the age. But how can we insert fifty-six candles into a small cake? Now people made a good idea. We just need two groups of candles. Each group of candles was attached a sticker which is printed a number. You can select the right number to attach. It's so convenient!

In China, people always like to eat a bowl of noodles for celebrating their birthday. They wish a long life. In addition the noodles are also delicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment