Sunday, May 31, 2009

Enjoy your life

It's boring to stay at home in the weekend. The weather is good for going outside and having a break. The life in the country is simple and comfortable. There aren't internet, club, park, marketplace, and so on. But there are fresh air, trees, flowers, rivers instead. I prefer to spend my holiday in the country. It makes me feel relaxed.

In nature, people can find lots of food by themselves. The field snails that grow in the field, pool or raceway near the field can be made a delicious dish. People can fish in the river or lake. It's not easy to catch the fish. When they catch a fish, they will be more happier. The water in the pool is so cool, so people put the watermelons into the water in order to making them cool. The fridge is no use there.

Every weekend I went to the countryside and enjoy my time. I felt happy and comfortable.

 

By Lussie




No comments:

Post a Comment