Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year

For celebrating Christmas Day, all the people think lots of ways to do. This is an opportunity for reunion. People wishes to accompany their families. They will take a trip, go shopping, take part in family gathering, and so on. In China, Christmas Day is also popular, especially for the youny people. The sellers also like this festival. They absolutely don’t lose the chance for earning money. The shops were decorated beautiful. The lights were colourful. Lots of things were on sale. I think these are strongly attractive for many people including me. I could not push against the temptation and bought the clouthes, shoes and snacks on Dec.25. Then I had very little money left. Well, I can still earn money. After several days, New year’s Day will be coming. It is also a exciting day. And it is more popular than Chrismas Day. Because so many old people are familiar with this festival.
A new year will come. Do you make a plan for the new year? Do you make a wish? I hope my families, my friends and all people are happy for ever.

Lussie

No comments:

Post a Comment