Friday, May 20, 2011

A Test with a Happy Ending

Recently I passed the test, which is the last section for getting a driving license. It makes me so happy, as it means that I can driver a car by myself from then on. The facts proved that if you can work hard, you will be successful eventually. I also appreciate my coach. Because of his teaching with patience, I know the skills easily, even though I am not very good at practice.
In addition, I find another fact that maybe it's useful for some people, especially for the ladies. Learning to drive a car is a good way to lose weight. I have studied driving for about 2.5 months, my friend said I was thinner than before.
J So if you are eager to lose weight, please don't hesitate to try it. If you have got a driving license already, well, do sports and eat more vegetables and fruits. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment