Friday, May 31, 2013

What are the most important elements for you to purchase a private China tour?

One of our British colleagues said that he have been to over 20+ countries, but never been on a tour, he said that in order to convince him to buy a China Highlights private china tour product (rather than DIY or a cheaper group operator from the UK) , we need to convince him with the following "E"s that China Highlights has being trying to provide for their customer. What are the most important elements  for you when you are going to purchase a Private China Tour? Are they similar to the following "E"s?

Easy – I want a stress free/ hassle free easy option, that is a tour. This will save me time and hassle in researching, planning, that would be an advantage to me as my life is so busy.
"Everything I want or need to know is on this webpage. If I buy the tour all the  work is done! The transfers, hotel bookings, attraction tickets, ordering of food, transport, and domestic flights, also this area or place might be hard to get to, the bus times are not good, better to have you arrange
it."
Efficient / Smart– This tour really maximize my time, and money! I feel like it is carefully arranged and I see all the best sights but it balances guiding, free time and relaxation.
"1. Having that private car ready and waiting as I come out attractions, or the ability to stay longer at an attraction or adjust our day around other factors is valuable to me! 2. I like the way you giving me free time ideas, the sort of ideas that do not need to use time with my guide, that is smart because I don't waste the guide time for a walk around the four rivers and two lakes, of course I can do that on my own and don't need to be paying a guide."
Expert / Knowledge– Expert local guides and knowledge show me China in a deeper way, it is a smarter choice than DIY or group.
"A local guide can reveal things to me in a way a guidebook, or group tour operator cannot. I really touched China and experience things I could not by myself. As you are local you will know the best time to travel, shortcuts and better plan the day around factors like the weather, and rush hour."
Extraordinary - This experience is unique and I need your company to do this! I would not be able to do this with a package tour from the UK or even if I was travelling by myself I can't do this, or it would be really hard to find and arrange. It is nice that the tour has this, you look like you really take effort and are not just selling 'tours'.
"Visiting a guide family sounds special, I think I might touched China in way we could not without you" / "Hiking in longji sounds like I could do it myself, but I worry about where to go.  Your guides seem like fun people and I like it that I'll also visit the guides friends who have lived in the village for generations,  what is oil tea? That sounds interesting'.

No comments:

Post a Comment