Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Have you been to Shanghai?

If a Chinese went to America, his/ her friends would always ask such a question: Have you been to New York? When you come to visit China, will your friends ask: Have you been to Shanghai? Shanghai is considered to be the future of China; so to know the real China, it couldn't be missed.

I have been to Shanghai last year to visit the World Expo, and my friends and I also rode the bicycles along the French concession; walking through the bund and streets of the local people, I feel like as I was walking through a time machine.

 

Jane Li

Travel Advisor

If you wish to share anything with my supervisor (Ms. Angela Gong), please feel free to send your email to supervisor@chinahighlights.com or reach her via 86-773-2885310.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment