Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A trip to Jiuzhaigou

At the end of October, My colleague Vanessa and I followed a group of our customers to Jiuzhaigou, which is well known for its amazing beauty of mountains and water; though I have seen a lot of photos of it, my breather was taken away when I was really there.

As there is only one small airport in Jiuzhaigou., and there are just several direct flights from big cities of China (such as Beijing, Xi'an and Shanghai), normally speaking, people have to do the transfers in Chengdu; it is highly suggested to leave one whole day for the transfer service for the flight from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou is often delayed because of the changeable weather.

During the trip, I not only enjoyed the beautiful scenery but also felt the Tibetan culture, please join with me to enjoy the pictures.


Jane Li

Travel Advisor

If you wish to share anything with my supervisor (Ms. Angela Gong), please feel free to send your email to supervisor@chinahighlights.com or reach her via 86-773-2885310.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment