Thursday, October 30, 2008

Good but budget hotels

Brian recommended us to choose some good but budget hotels for our clients in tough economic times, here is what he wrote:

"As you know that I have just return from Australia and traveled through Shanghai both going to Australia and coming back to China. I used budget hotels on both occasions and found them to be good on times. I stayed in the Nanjing Hotel in Shanghai and the position was great. The rooms were very clean and the beds were better than five star hotels that I have used in China. The price for this hotel was at least US$20 per night cheaper that the cheapest hotel that we could offer. I would have rated this hotel better that many 3 star hotelsIn tough economic times there may be a need for us to consider broadening our product range".

China Highlights Mission is to provide customer-suited China tours with the best travel information, the highest quality possible and excellent value. Finding good but budget hotels for our customers fit into our mission, I think we should do it.

Victor


No comments:

Post a Comment