Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Visit the West Hill Park (2)

After having a rest, I went down the hill. I found the stone inscription “西山”, it means the west hill that is the name of the park. I took a picture with it in my childhood in order to get a memory. But now there wasn’t a person here except me. I couldn’t take a picture for me. The thing I only can do is like this.

There were several paths in front of me, I chose one path voluntarily. Five minutes later, I found I was climbing another hill. How can I do? I didn’t want to climb. Let’s me get down!!! But I thought All roads lead to Rome. So I continued to go down this road, I get down the hill finally. There is a big lake in the park, named West Lake. Its name is same as the lake’s in Hangzhou, but is smaller than it.


You can watch lots of fish here. While I went near the lake, I saw some fish. I thought there are at most one hundred fish in the lake. To my surprise, a little boy threw some biscuits in the water, hundreds of fish appeared. How astonishing!


In the opposite of the park, there is also a lake. And some lotuses are planted in the lake. In June and July, all the flowers are opening. It is very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment