Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Daxu Old Town

Having been to Daxu old town for many times, I should show no interest to come again. However, I have task assigned by my mother’s brother for this trip. He has got a real estate for sale there just next to Maozhou Island, with very fantastic and beautiful view to the Li River. When I was there, seeing the land with my own eyes, I found I was addicted once again to the wonderful sightseeing, and dreaming if I could build my own house on this land! But the problem is… it costs RMB 800, 000 for the ownership… Never thinking I can afford this large amount, I’d better just do my job… The land is permanent owned by my mother’s brother (as he told me this way), and he is going to sale this land for emergency. He hopes if I could make advertisements for him on the house market with some photos on site. Anyway, I will try my best to sale for him, meanwhile, my dream to have it is still on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment