Monday, April 20, 2009

Do I Really Like Reading?

Do I like really reading? I keep asking myself. Every time my German colleague Julian buys some books from abroad I will go to him to see what he plans to read. After having a glimpse of his thick books, I tell myself that I should also read something.

What I can be sure is that I like books, but perhaps not reading them. There are lots of books in my house, both English and Chinese, but how many of them have I finished reading, one or two? I even can not remember.

Books make me happy. When my friends or relatives come to my home, they are often surprised by my book shelves, “Tolstoy! You are reading his books?!” That’s what they often shout to me after seeing my collections. Yes, my books are only collections to me, but my friends are thinking I am a knowledgeable person, excellent feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment