Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Does financial crisis really come?

One day in the morning, I was sent to the market for shopping. I was shocked to find things were so expensive. Price of fish, meat and canned foods had climbed up. Only vegetables are little cheap. Though I hesitated now and then, my pockets became empty in half an hour.
But many customers were buying in larger quantities. They said they were busy to do shopping very often. They could keep the surplus in the refrigerators.
I was wondering isn’t it a financial crisis time now? Shuoldn’t the people save money at this period of time?

1 comment:

  1. I see the same thing, people eating out at expansive restaurants, no change there, people buying loads of foods, no change either, full malls and lots of people in stores with technology, buying TVs, computers, iPod, no change there. So are we really in a recession? Doesn't look like it when I walk around in the mall or go out for a dinner.

    Take care, Elli

    ReplyDelete