Saturday, April 4, 2009

To be nicer to people

Today I wrote this does not indicate that I totally changed. Changing need time. But I really hope I can be changed to be the 2nd kind of people.
One day, I drived to a forbidden zone and when the guard came to me to asking for fine I got really angry and quarrelled with him. No matter how loud my vocie was, I had to pay the fine and have to say sorry to him at the end.
Several days later, because of something wrong done, I had to call to a lady to apologize to her. I felt very unhappy. However when the phone went though, after I greeted to her. she was so friendly and happy. When she knew that I was calling from Guilin. She told me that she was in Beijing and her family name is Song. She said, if I have a plan to Beijing. Please just feel free to contact her. She never mentioned any word about the things we did. From the beginning to the end, I just can felt her happy voice. I even did not know when I hung off.
The 2nd thing really startled me. It lets me connect the two things happened together. Both are the things affiliating with people., while deferent attitude leaving people totally deferent feeling.
Why I could not be the 2nd kind of people? It is time for me to self-reflecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment