Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Luchen – it’s time to witness miracles!

Since Luchen (Chinese name 刘谦), the famous young Taiwanese magician, performed his amazing magic in the Spring Festival Gala Show 2009 of CCTV, has obtained a great fame in China. And I, of course was also shocked and attracted by his surprising magic show.
I was so curious about how he could do that! I decided to crack the secrets of magic and research the person – Luchen. With my approaches to him, I found he is really a great magician. He fell in love with magic since he was a little child and dreamed to be a magician someday. With this dream he kept pursuing and practicing with his greatest passion. He’s won his first champion when he was 12 and was awarded by David Copperfield - the most famous magician in the world. And many awards afterwards. He’s finally made it!
Do you have a dream? Then keep on pursuing it! "For when dreams go, life is a barren field, frozen with snow. "

No comments:

Post a Comment