Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Flowers

The weather is quite pleasant recently. Well, Spring time for planting.

Yesterday, a client of mine mentioned that she was doing gardening recently. It is quite exciting to hear about it as it seems both of us have the similar interests. I emailed to her and said though I did not have a garden like she did, I did like plants. It reminds me of my weekend.

I got up early in the morning on Sunday and started to tidy up the balcony which is the only place to plant flowers that I love. I moved my cactus to a much more beautiful flowerpot. Refresh the water for my dear fish. In the late afternoon, I went out to the city centre to buy the fresh flowers. I like the flavor of lily, the color of the rose. These can always bring me a new and happy week.

Every morning when I get up, the first thing that I do is to go to the balcony and breathe the fresh air which the plants bring to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment