Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Guilin's English Version Theater

As the travel advisor for Chinese tour planning, I am always very curious what our customers like. The culture deference is such a radical thing. I remember one time in Shanghai, that is in 2007, one of my Australia friends told me that if she can see the English version movie in China, that is also a special experience. At that time, just Shanghai has such theatre.

Now two years passed, even in Guilin, we have the English version films played in the theatre.

There are several theaters in Guilin while just one theatre has the English version films played. That is Menglu Theater. It is located about 200 meters far from Guilin railway station. It is about RMB50 for one film. There are about 400 seats in a normal playing room and the seats are set step by step. Generally speaking, the playing environment is comfortable.

Last week, I went there again and watched another English version film named Star Trek. I loved its story.

If you, a native English speaker, you can try it in your spare time while travelling in Guilin.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment