Sunday, March 1, 2009

Are you talented?

Today I heard the news that a girl gave up her postgraduate test, and instead is selling oranges to save her sick mother's life. The hostess wanted the audience to take part in discussing whether you supported her such behavior or not.
In my view, I supported her behavior since I think mother is just one and the degree can get any time.
Also, I want to say to that girl that there are lots of people who have no degree, but are still successful.There are many ways to show your talent and Degree is just a degree.
Recently the news about the serious recruitment situation is spreading everywhere. I suggest the young people thinking things not only from one angle. Working for a company is a way, to be the boss of yourself isn't a bad way. The thought of having a stable work is already old fashioned.
If you are talented, you can always find an opportunity to earn money.

No comments:

Post a Comment