Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Two Words to Remember, Two Words to Avoid

Does it look strange in the title? Which two words to remember? Which two to avoid? Just have a look at the following sentences and you will get the answer.

When I was a student, I always heard the following complains after the examination." If only I read through the text book, I would know how to fill the blank." "If only I study hard, I would pass all the exams and get the certificate.” “If only I was careful enough, the accident won't be happened."

When I heard these words, I told myself that I will read all the articles in textbook next time. I will work hard to pass all the exams and got my graduate certificate next time.

Here I got the answer. Here are the two words “if only” and “next time”. Everybody made mistakes in life or work before. Some mistakes even lead to big suffering and loss. But we don't need to complain and be distressed for a long time. What we want to do is to replace if only by next time!

1 comment:

  1. That is a wonderful sentiment! I am a teacher and librarian and I would like all our students to read your message. There is another saying: "Attitude is achievement".

    ReplyDelete