Sunday, March 22, 2009

It Is Time to Do Sports!

Spring is coming! Everything looks better than in winter, especially the weather. Last week, my sweater was put off, my heavy bed-quilt was sent into the bottom of a cabinet of mine and a pair of plastic slippers, instead of the cotton ones, began to serve my feet.

We have no excuse to escape from doing sports now! We nearly sit 10 hours a day, staring at our computer monitor. Everybody knows it is unhealthy. So I decided to do jogging from now on. At the very beginning 400 meters is ok. After 3 months, the distance may become 1000 meters. I hope I can hold on! By the way, I am 10 kilograms heavier than a year ago.

2 comments:

  1. 10 Kilos in one year is nothing, some people put on 20 kilos in one year. I hope you will make jogging your habbit. Otherwise, join our volleyball team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better search a spot with clean air for your jogging round, otherwise your lung will look like you smoked a packed of cigars. Especially close to the bus lines with the old diesel buses (e.g. 32, 24) the air is terrible polluted.

    ReplyDelete