Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pleasure to greet a friend from afar

A friend of mine from America will come to china and visit me in April. He is a kind and humors person, who is just like a teacher (actually he is a real teacher) and friend for me.

We met each other in 2006 when I was a academician. He came to visit our school with their travel group and because of his friendliness and conversational personality; we made friends with each other very soon. After his back to his country, we keep in touch with each other by e-mails; it’s really nice to communicate with him even just by words. He is learning Chinese on his own while I am learning English, so we are a good couple for studying from each other.

It’s such great news to know he is coming to China soon, I’m really looking forward to meet him again. It is always a pleasure to greet a friend from afar.

No comments:

Post a Comment