Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Good Friend


I bought a rabbit last year. He was male. He was so small and was only 2 months old. His hair was gray. And he was very lively. When I took him in my home, he was running around the garden. He was interested in the new things.
Everyday my mother and I went to get a lot of grasses outside or bought some vegetables. In the morning, I cleaned his house once a day. Because my mother spent long time to look after him, he liked my mother better than me.
He liked eating greengrocery, corns and leaves. My mother always gave him the rice mixed cornmeal and the corns to eat. In my opinion, rabbits only like eating vegetables. One day, my mother found that he also liked eating noodles and bread. It was very strange!
He was so clever. When I came home and go to the garden, he was running and jumping around me. I was glad to feed him with the grasses. But sometimes this boy was naughty. He destroyed the flowers that my father planted. So my father was angry with him. I had to say sorry to my father.
In winter, his hair became thick in order to keep warm. It seemed that he was fat. In fact, he was only 3 kilogram. I was envious of him. I also wanted to buy a coat looked like his.
Because of him, I was so happy everyday. He was my good friend and I like him very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment