Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cell Phone

Cell Phone

Old and young; everybody has a cell phone in China I believe. Since 1997, I have used many cell phones. The age is up and the memory slows down. I found it harder for me to remember all the stuffs. I want to keep some important things in my mind, but they are forgotten very quickly and easily. I need help!

Occasionally, I think if the cell phone could do the memorizing work for me, it will be great. I need the cell phone with this function; which could record my remarks first and then I can set up the alarm to play it at any time. I look for cell phones with the function in the market and on the internet, but I could not find any with the function. So I submitted an inquiry on NOKIA’s official website. One day later, I got a phone call from NOKIA Beijing office. The custom service staff told me that they don’t provide such kind of cell phone at the moment.

I used MOTOROLA cell phone before, so I submitted the same inquiry in MOTO’s website. Very soon, I got an auto reply email from CGISS internet team of Motorola, it confirmed that my inquiry has been received and someone would get back to me shortly. In the afternoon, I got a phone call from Motorola Shanghai office. Again, the lady told me they did not have any cell phones with the function I mentioned but they will pass my idea to the development department. Also I was told that I could check the news on their website from time to time for any further news.

A few days later, I got an email from Moto’s club. It was about their points plan. The subject shows this mail belongs to marketing development information.
(point plan)
When the year 2008 came to an end, I received a New Year greeting e-card with my name on it from the club.
(New Year's Greeting Card)
And later on, I got their newsletter. I know all this is SPAM but I can accept it.
(News Letter)
I wish I could have a cell phone with the right function as soon as possible!



David Zhou













1 comment:

  1. You may want to consider an IPhone by Apple or a Blackberry. They have a function called "notes" where you can enter information you need to remember. You save this information and can access it later when you need it.

    ReplyDelete