Friday, March 27, 2009

March 25, Horrible (2)

Still could not believe it. I called and sent message to my friends I could think out to get some comfort. The landlord came and helped me to change for a new lock. Then I sat on the sofa and was in a daze. Ten or twenty minutes later, I started to cried. Only at that moment, I got to be frightened.

Cindy finally came and we started to share our experience. Last November when we were back from our trip, Cindy found her apartment was stolen. I was quite angry for what had happened to her but I couldn't really feel how scared she was at that time. Now that we tasted the same bitterness and came out the same question: what should I do? Neither of us have the answer.

On the way to Cindy's home, she suggested I ask my younger brother to stay with me for a few days before our back home for the incoming holiday. I was somewhat hesitating as he was now preparing the examination for the Certificate in Marketing. I didn't want to bother him, but I had to do anyway as I am always the Very Important Person in my family to be protected. I dialed his cell phone number and cried aloud when hearing his voice. This was the first time that I cried on the street, without any restraint. There he came to Guilin y
esterday and brought me with my beloved pawpaw.

As always, I miss my dear Duoduo. If she stays with me, such horrible things should not and would never happen. On the other hand, it was lucky that Duoduo wasn't in Guilin city. I cannot imagine how upset I would be if she hurts.



Still being frightened. I don't know how to go on when there's no security, no peace of mind, no Duoduo be with me…

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear about that. Maybe you want to move to another apartment.

    ReplyDelete