Friday, March 27, 2009

March 25, Horrible (1)

March 25 was quite an unusual day to me, just like the end of the world. Firstly, I got my leg hurt and walked like a cripple; Secondly, I failed to obtain the KA flight for my clients which was extremely unacceptable; Thirdly and the worst one, the thief visited my apartment at a certain time on the same day (Cindy said it should be the time when my leg was hurt).

I went back home at around 19:30 and easily opened the lock. Deep inside my heart, I thanked the good weather which brought us dry air. As a few days ago, because of the humid weather, it took me time and efforts to open the door. However, this time, I took at most one minute to try to lock the door but finally failed. Then I turned on the light to figure out what the problem was. It was broken. Walked straight to the bed room, I found some gift boxes and books fallen down from the bookshelf. My hairpins, earrings and some other trinkets were laid on the bed. How strong the wind was, my books were blew down. I thought it was the wind that had done it. A few seconds later, I realized that I had actually closed the window before leaving home. Then I knew what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment