Monday, March 30, 2009

Telergy

People have telergy each other. Do you believe? At least I believe it.
It is almost 10 years after I graduated from university. Several days ago I met a very good university roommate and we agreed to have a 10th year university Classmates Union. At that time, I recalled some familiar faces and asked her whether she had any news about them.
Maybe you do not believe, all the people I mentioned are those who I never talked with in my whole university life. Because this roommate knew me very well, she felt very surprised.
However later when I told her a story happened between me and one of such friends, she had a feeling that all things happened in their reasons.
At the end of university life, writing Good wishes to friends are very popular. I am not exceptional. Once a time, I left the Good Wishes Book in one of the dormitories and asked one of my friends to write something there.
Soon, we departed each other and in that Summer, one day, I turned the Book over casually, at the end of the Book, in one white margin, I found a message from HER. Yes, it is her who I never talked with while talking a lot in my heart.
She said in the Book that in the whole 4 years university life, we had no word. However she always thought what would be if we became friends. She thought I must be a very interesting people since others always said so.
At that moment, I was so moved. Yes, people have telergy each other. She knows that I have talked with her already in my heart.
I believe Telergy, don’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment