Sunday, March 1, 2009

Playing Bowling

I don’t like sports too much, especially for those at no cost ^ ^Maybe I am a little bit lazy but I really hate jogging, climbing which makes me out of my breath. By contraries, my favorites activities are swimming, Aerobics, etc. and it must be in a very clean and comfortable place :)

This weekend, I’ve got several free tickets for bowling fortunately, and invited some of my friends going with me. I felt very excited because I’ve never played it before and it is definitely complimentary!! But when I was at the spot, I was totally beaten by the heavy balls and slippy bowling alley. It seemed too hard for me to hold it with my three figures and threw it out! Many times, the ball went backwards! And, luckily, no one was behind me - -! The coacher could not bear with me anymore and taught me from the very beginning. Hahahahah. Little by little, I controlled the skill and could throw the ball out of my hand. I saw the ball went very slowly against the alley, and bingo, I got one bowl down! (Totally twelve bowls =. =) Anyway, I became a little bit confident and played it better and better afterwards. I’ve got my friends’ applauses when I shot 8 bowls down, hahah, but the ball still kept running very slowly.

Together we have played 5 rounds and I’ve got totally exhausted. However, I found one more sport I would fall in love: Bowling ~

No comments:

Post a Comment