Thursday, February 5, 2009

Duoduo Xie (Part one)

Just tried to find an English name for my dear puppy, but failed. As usual, when I could not find any suitable ones, I use Chinese Pinyin for it. Duoduo Xie (谢多多), well, this is just the name of my puppy. And I realized that if to translate it into English, it should be thanks a lot, wow~~

September 15, 2007
This is the date when Duoduo first came to my home. I called her BABY (宝宝). Just as I told many people, I would like to call my first pet as BABY.


October 1, 2007
Time for the 7 day national holiday. I went back to my hometown, Beihai, with Duoduo. This was the beginning of Duoduo's stay in Beihai for about 6 months.
Mum did not like the name that I chose for Duoduo as BABY should be given to my future son or daughter. One day, when we were having the ice Cream (Brand: Yili Name: Xinduoduo), we chose Duoduo as the name, meaning, much more happiness, much more fortune, much healthier, haha…
A few months after, I found many dogs called Duoduo. Well, two of Duoduo’s friends were called Duoduo.





December 15, 2007

It was 2 months since I stayed with Duoduo last time. I could not wait to meet her until the Spring festival (2 months later). Then I asked for a leave for one week to get back to Beihai. Duoduo treated me as a stranger, I was quite upset.
That time, Duoduo was growing up. Though looked like somewhat ugly, she was still my beloved one.








February 6, 2008
Finally, it came to the Spring Festival. I saw Duoduo in Beihai again. Weather got to be cold and Duouo was ready to wear clothes which were made of old school uniform. Looks quite nice, ha…
Because of the cold weather, I felt quite sorry that I could not take Duoduo outside. Duoduo has been to Beihai for about 4 months but never had a chance to take a look of the outside world.




February 17, 2008
To attend one of my elder brothers' wedding, all the family members, including Duouo, got to Quanzhou, a county of Guilin. Duoduo began her one month stay in the countryside. Because it was much colder in Quanzhou, Duoduo wore a fur coat. Even though, she got quite languid.



April 25, 2008
Spring, humid, bad mood
Dad complaint that Duoduo got to be quite naughty and he did not want to raise her anymore. Sadly, he did not allow me to take care of Duoduo, either. I couldn’t imagine how worse Duoduo’s life was if someone else to be her master. Well, I seemed to think about everything that I really care from the negative side.
Deep inside my heart, I swear I would not discard Duoduo again.
Then, Duoduo got some nice photos in Guilin.





More stories, to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment