Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Ancestor

Each time I introduced myself saying that "My family Name is Feng," I was asked "which Feng". I answered: the one we called "salary" in the ancient time. And then the other side will say that they never heard about this. When I told them I am Yao People, all can understand it.

When I was a middle school student, I knew that My Ancestor Feng migrated from Hunan Province hundreds ago. On this Spring Festival break, My father took out our family pedigree and told us the real story about our Ancestor three brothers.

Hundreds years ago, war destroyed the homeland and people trecked from here to there. Finially, my ancestor three brothers with other families trecked to a peace mountainou area and settled down. That's the beginning of Gongcheng. All of this brings me back to the ancient time......

No comments:

Post a Comment