Friday, February 13, 2009

Saint Valentine's Day Coming

Tomorrow, February 14, will be a special day for lovers. It will be Saint Valentine's Day. It is a western festival, but it has spread all over China. Nowadays, most Chinese lovers enjoy themselves on this day. It has become a day for expressing love between lovers; boys may present roses to their girls, or buy some lovers' gifts for memory’s sake. I have never before given such gifts to my girl or bought for us, so I hoped I could find some memorable and beautiful gifts from internet retailers, and I did.

Maybe, you are thinking about what you should give her or him. You may want to have a look for something like what I recommend in the pictures above.

Single boys and girls, come on and "take down" her or him now. Do not hesitate to express love to whom you unrequitedly loving.

Happy Saint Valentine's Day!

Mercier Zeng

No comments:

Post a Comment