Thursday, February 5, 2009

Snow Buddies



This is a story of six little puppies who make Adam's dream come true. Actually, I seldom watch any English movies since I stuied English as a major since a few years ago.

However, this time, no other reason, but for my little dog, or to learn more about dogs, I tried, to watch this film. It really touched me, with tears and laugh.

My little puppy was just sleeping beside me. Whenever I was moved, I turned to her, touched her and smiled. A kind of happines arised.

Think about our back home, I was hesitated. I don't know if it is right or wrong, but for some reasons, to me or to her, we do have to be apart. Farewell would never disappear whenever there's something called Emotion. Sadness really hurts. Anyway, a bad ending brings a good beginning, this is what I've believed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment