Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What I really Want from Here

What I really Want from Here

 

Everybody knows we have to work in this world, and earn the money for living, eating, breathing……One day, I ask myself: why I work "here"? Why I have to work "here"? What I am looking for from "here"?......a lot of puzzled came up in my mine suddenly, but I was surprised I couldn't find the answer even for a simple question. People are always busy at making money, getting promotion, running the relationship with each other all the life…, no body will stop to think about what the real thing we need. I don't wanna be the "slave" of the money just like a money-maker machine; the most significative thing is to make yourself really be something in this world!

 

I am a little bit tired and may need a cup of coffee, because I tried and worked out the truth of living for my life. From "here", I found myself: I am learning day-to-day because I believe: the rivulet wills inflood into the sea one day; I am happy and interested to communicate with my clients, partners and can up to date myself everyday; when I want to buy something I like, I am able to buy it! Everyone here knows me and we always have a good time here. That is why I am here.

 

Here is China Highlights!

 

By Eva

 

 

 

China Highlights, Discovery Your Way (Since 1959)!

 

Eva Wang,

Your personal Travel advisor of China Highlights

Tel: (86-773)-2885302; Mob: 15007739000

Fax: (86-773)-2827424/2885358

Skype: eva_cht; MSN: littlehaitun_lg@hotmail.com

Email: eva@chinahighlights.com

Website: www.chinahighlights.com
  China Highlights Gives a Helping Hand. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment