Thursday, February 26, 2009

Some Terrible Art in Western Countries


I found some people in western countries are very crazy. I can't find the reason why they do that by ravaging their bodies and faces. It seems that thy never care about their bodies, even their soul, it is a terribel thing. I don't think they belong to special arts.

These scenes are easily found in some western countries, like Brazil, US.A, France, and little in some Southeastern countries like Thailand, Vietnam. There are obvious differences between these countries, and they have the different purposes. Western countries for art? Southeastern countries for living? All right?
I doubt whether it is really worth to do. To earn living or art by destroying themselves. Maybe, we never think like them if we live in a small, rich and peaceful environment.

1 comment:

  1. I don’t think body art is limited to ‘Western Countries’. Consider India, and maybe even some Chinese minorities.

    ReplyDelete