Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Women's wardrobe is aways lacking a piece of clothing.

I always feel that my wardrobe is lacking a piece of clothing.

I remember in my childhood I was envious of other kids who had new dresses all the time, and I looked forward to the Spring Festival's coming very much, because I would receive a lot of new dresses, skirts, etc.

When I grew up, I started to learn making up and coordinating dress.

Sometimes I read many fashionable dress magazines and watch TV, and then I found I could become more beautiful than I saw myself.

There are so many styles and elements: jeans, dresses, watches, purses, headdresses, etc.

Gradually, I found my dresses are less and less though I purchased every month.

Until now, I really hope our office can offer a uniform; therefore I do not need to worry about selecting the daily dress.

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment