Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spring is coming


Spring comes. In spring, the weather is always sunny and rainy. It's not cold and not hot. It becomes warmer and warmer. Spring is colorful, I think it's a wonderful season for taking photos. The flowers begin to open and the trees begin to turn green.
On my way home, there are lots of peach trees being planted. And the beautiful peach blossoms are on the trees. So the road is called Taohuajiang Road and the river near the road is also named Taohuajiang River. (Taohua means peach blossom.) I guess. The birds are singing in the sky. I think they are very happy. The animals will go out to find the food. Many people like to go out and enjoy the sunshine. The farmers are ready to grow the crops and vegetables. My mother plants some vegetables in our garden. And she cooks it every day for me. Yum!! It tastes delicious!
It is a saying that "a year’s plan starts with spring". I should make a schedule so that I can make progress in my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment