Friday, February 6, 2009

My sweet niece Venry

I have a brother who is only one year older than me. Generally speaking, we will mix well and be close friends, anyhow, things are not always going as we expecting for. And I always feel sorry for him because he is not a very nice person. The most contribution of his is assisting to give birth to my little sweet niece, thanks goodness. O(∩_∩)O~Just kidding!
I like little things especially little children, they are so unbelievable. About my niece, 文蕊, I gave her an English name—Venry, which just sounds like her Chinese name. She keeps talking all the time and always cracks us up with her naive remark and behaviors. She is also a smart child who often makes us surprisingly discover that we are not young anymore! Here are some pictures of her. The first picture: she is putting the stool on her head as a hat, so funny.


The second one was she happening found I am doing the facial treatment so she asks for doing it too. I put a piece of handkerchief on her face, then make it wet, she feel so proud of it because she thought it was pretty and make her feels like an adult…Actually, she was scared by herself when she looked in the mirror .
You will definitely love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment