Friday, February 27, 2009

Funny Videos

I watched a series of funny videos in Tudou- one of the most popular video sites in China, called funny sleeping positions. They included a lot of funny poses of animals and persons. The following pictures are "the proof".



So cute!



Lovely, right?

When I watched these videos, the first idea came to me was "oh, so cute”, and then I was so curious about if the sleeping people feel comfortable or not about their special poses. However, the deepest impression to me is that people are different from the past, who know how to balance their work and life and have various and particular methods, such as watching videos and making videos.

At least for me, watching videos is a good and effective way to release myself. While I am watching the videos, I can laugh crazily and forget all the things temporarily, of course at home. In a word, whatever your way is, enjoy your free time and keep a good mood!



No comments:

Post a Comment