Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Keep appetite for something

Several days ago, I read an article about keeping appetite for something. The author's analysis really help me! It helped me understand the reason for feeling bored in daily life. Keeping appetite is really a good way to keep our life fresh and interesting. When you are thirsty enough, you will find the water sweet. When you are hungry enough, you will eat any food with pleasure.

Nowadays, people's lives can be satisfied easily and quickly. Most of them can eat and drink whatever they like. Have you ever had the feeling that nothing special can attract you? The reason is that you may lack the appetite for your life and the external things.

So how to keep the appetite for our life? Here are my suggestions. First, don't fulfill your need in a short time or at the same time. When your demand was satisfied, you will lack the great interest in it. Several years ago, buying a computer is my greatest dream, but now I pay the least interest on it.

Second, don't pursuit the happiness and excitement of the future. It is a very common phenomenon that people spend tomorrow's money to realize today's dream. But I think it is not a good living style. Try to remember that the best thing is the one you want to own, but not the one you had.

No comments:

Post a Comment