Friday, February 27, 2009

I like papaya


I like eating papayas. It’s good for my health. Lots of ladies also like the papayas. Because it can make them svelte and also can make them beautiful. People usually use it cooking the soup or eating it directly. Some medicine is made from the papayas.
The papaya is a tropical fruit. They grow in hot areas. Therefore, in China, Hainan Island is rich in papayas. Its tree looks like the coconut tree, but its fruit is green or yellow and the flesh is softer and sweeter than the coconut’s.
In last April, my father grew a papaya tree in our garden. After four months, the tree was about 1.4 meters tall and some flowers opened. Several days later, a small fruit appeared. We were all excited. My father took good care of the tree. But in winter, the weather was so cold and was not suit for the tree’s growing. Unfortunately, the fruit fell down. “I will try it again,” my father said though he’s sad. This year he pays more attention to the tree. We hope the tree can grow well.
There's a saying:" no pain, no gain." I believe we can get some fruits in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment