Thursday, February 5, 2009

How to celebrate your birthday?

How to celebrate your birthday?

It is quite easy to answer. Maybe, you will ask some friends to have supper together and then go to KTV, or celebrate with your family to eat birthday cake and make a wish, even treat it as usual. It depends on you, right?

For me,i got a completely new experience of celebrating with my colleagues last year. On the day,not only got the blessings form my friends,I also received a birthday cake and a bunch of flowers from the trade union of CITS.GUILIN. It was a surprise to me, even though I had known it before. And in the afternoon ,my colleagues sang birthday song for me, and shared the cake with me. Got the atmosphere just like a party.

What do you think about it? It sounds wonderful,right?

No comments:

Post a Comment