Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I like Taobao

I have a friend who opened a shop in Taobao and one day I happened to use its data base system, I have to say, it is really convenient and personalized.
I am a people like leaning new things however still some slow in learning IT skills. Even so, I found the system is very easy to learn and I am very willing to learn.
First, all the indexes are named in very common language. It is the words that do not need to think a while and wondering maybe you understanding is wrong.
Second, all the indexes are designed very logically and clean, or in most people’s expectations. Most people who ever used computers know where to find things even not taught by others.
Third, the system must be the people who used that since the more deep you use it, more details comes out and all are prepared well for you.
I think that is why Taobao could be our 1st choice if we want to shop from internet. We typed taobao,com, not search from some search engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment