Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tangerine lantern

The first time I learnt about know tangerine lantern was in a Chinese lesson when I was a pupil. The author, Bingxin, introduces steps of how to make it. Under the instruction, I tried several times after going home. Fortunately, I made it. When light up the candle in the lantern, I really enjoy the moment. Warm and soft light makes me happy.

Do you know how to make it? Would you like to learn those steps? Follow me please!

Step 1: peel the top of a tangerine roundly

Step 2: press the rest softly to loosen tangerine pulp from seedcase.

Step 3: pick up pulp carefully.

Step 4: make 3 holes on the fridge

Step 5: use wire drill through the holes

Step 6: use a chopsticks as a handle

Step 7: put a small candle inside and use a needle to keep it stably.

Step 8: light up the candle

Step 9: enjoy it….

It will be a surprise when you give lantern as a gift to someone. Give it a try!

By Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment