Thursday, February 5, 2009

Have you eaten the Chinese sausage?

Chinese sausage, it has near one thousand years history. It normally made from chitling, pock, salt, distillate spirits, sugar and some spices. Different area has its own special flavor.
When I was a litter girl; the happiest time for me is Chinese Spring Festival because I can eat Chinese sausage at that time, especially made by my grandmother. I still remember, in the winter, many families hang the fresh sausage on their balconies to air-dry it. One month later when the sausage was dried, people cook them by different ways. You can say that Chinese sausage is a necessary dish in the Chinese New Year's Eve dinner.
Nowadays, people can buy the Chinese sausage in super market very easy. But, for me, the best one is made by my grandmother.
And, at this moment, I just eating the sausages made by her, so delicious…
Have you eat them today? :) Try it, you will like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment